Tuesday, March 26, 2013

My Digital Studio Has Landed - FREE Options!

Hello World!

I am so excited today as My Digital Studio has officially arrived in Australia! Stampin' Up! announced on line shopping last night and today you can purchase the My Digital Studio software on line for the amazing price of $24.95! There are also lots of FREE add ons.

How awesome is that?

I can't wait to stop and have a play with this amazing digital publishing software. Watch this Space!

If you have used PhotoShop, Picassa and Publisher previously you are gonna LOVE this software because it is so easy! Because it is so intuitive and it is so versatile. . .

I know. . . I am so excited that I want everyone to check it out.  Click on my Shop Online link on the right hand column or check it out via my Stampin' Up! website www.stampingshanni.stampinup.net ~ the great part is that you can have a 30 day trial for FREE!

Let me know what you think and if you have any questions drop me a line.

Wish you could see the jig I am dancin' right now.
Shanni xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I am always excited to hear from visitors and take inspiration and joy from the messsages left.
Cheers
Shanni