Sunday, March 11, 2012

Productive Day with Crafty Mates

Had a lovely day with friends at Scrap Therapy in misty Babinda.  I love spending time with friends, creating and sharing ideas and suggestions.  When you spend time with friends who are like minded it is very simple to get those cretive juices flowing.

Lee-Anne and Danny let us paw through their virtual treasure chest of products and new tools. . . wow! I felt like a little kid on Christmas morning.  Consequently spent more time treasure hunting than creating but still managed to produce a few projects. . .


Gotta love French Foliage - it seems to go with everything! Snuck in Love & Care too - I so like those flowers to brighten up any project.

Yummo!


For some different colour combinations Island Indigo and Elegant Eggplant all tied together with a bit of Early Espresso.

Enjoy!
Shanni


2 comments:

  1. It really was a fantastic day, I enjoyed myself immensely! Lee-Anne and Danny were such lovely hosts too.

    I could have just spent all day ferreting around amongst the boxes of beautiful flowers and papers all day!

    You were so creative and this selection of cards you created are just stunning. I really love the way you have added the "With Love" sentiment. I always struggle to find the perfect way to add the sentiment to a card.

    I think my favourite of the three is the first one.

    Michelle :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michelle - I think that I don't put enough thought into sentiments because I always feel that the important stuff is what I write in the card. Glad you enjoyed the day. You are more than welcome anytime we go down there and we are always made to feel so welcome by Danny and Lee-Anne.
      Good luck Tuesday!
      Shan xx

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I am always excited to hear from visitors and take inspiration and joy from the messsages left.
Cheers
Shanni